A Transcultural and Interdisciplinary Forum for Asian Medicine
• Information about the practical application, theoretical backgrounds and research
• Dialogue and networking of the different medical systems: Acupuncture, Ayurveda, Chinese medicine, Japanese medicine, Korean medicine, Tibetan medicine, Vietnamese medicine, Yunani medicine a.o.
• Promotion of exchange between the systems, and inclusion in conventional medicine, for a further development of an optimal form of integrative medicine
• Commonalities, differences and synergies
• For a modern medicine focussing on the individual
Comparative Asian Medicine
Asian medical systems are sought by more and more people in Europe.
They are part of Complementary and Alternative Medicine. In these times of globalisation there seems to be an increasing interest in medical systems of different cultures, and the commonalities and contrasts within them.
Many people appear to experience successful treatment outcomes with Asian medical systems, and several scientific studies support the use of Asian Medicine.
Asian medical systems may give an important contribution to European Public Health.
Dialogue and networking of the different medical systems
- Chinese medicine
- Japanese medicine
- Korean medicine
- Tibetan medicine
- Vietnamese medicine
- Yunani medicine